Pages

Flamingo!

13/03/2011

Buffet breakfast at the hotel and swimming pool...life is hard!

Who was asking the kids “did you put some sunscreen?” “did you put some sunscreen?” Clara!
Who was looking after the kids on a deckchair next to the swimming pool? Clara!
Who did NOT put some sunscreen and got burnt? Clara!
Good things come in threes.

 
After it was time to leave our wonderful hotel 4* Spa & Resort.... Once again: PURA VIDA! It's really a hard job and no benefits at all :P
 

Live music during lunch ;)

After another 4 hours' journey we got to FLAMINGO! On the pacific side of Costa Rica. No worries about the Tsunami, it's not going to come here. Don't be sad! I might stay here so you won't have to cope with me anymore! Jajaja Don't get your hopes too high on this option... but if it can help you...I'm going to study in England for a year so I won't come back to France before october 2012...if I DO come back one day :D

Well, anyway! When we got to Flamingo, we met up with all the tica's family and let the kids going with their own family. I also have my tica family and... how to say that... I LOVE THEM! They are just so so nice!
I live with the grandparents: Marlene and Carlos. But their daughter lives next door so their granson and grandaughter are always in the house: José is 9 and his sister Kiany is nearly 3. She was dancing all the time, it was so cute!!!!
We had rice and chicken with a salad I had never tasted before but which was very nice: potatoes + eggs + beet + mayonese. Nice ;)

Bed time at 8:30...every day sooner!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire