Pages

End of Panama city


23/08/2011

Yesterday once I had finished the article, people next me started drinking heavily: vodka, rhim…so I decided to move away from them, not to go away from the temptation (JAJAJA) but just because I was a bit scarred about my computer. It’s a baby so I’m pretty sure that a glass of vodka would be fatal to him if he had to drink it!
Moving away, we met Elizabeth, the Belgium girl we met on the first night. She was going for a beer with two friends of her and invited us. I wanted to go and put my computer in the room so I took a 5$ bill out of my pocket and gave it to my father with “to buy a beer”..WEIRD saying that to my father! The 3 of us laughed a lot about it.
A minute after I joined them and bought my own beer…drinking with friends in front of my father was a bit weird, even if it was only a beer.

We decided to have dinner all together and went to the same place that midday: The Coca Cola Bar, the first bar opened in Panama and the only in the world having the name “coca cola” officially register to it. It’s also very famous because Che Guevara had a coffee there.

 
The AC was very strong and we were freezing but we had a good time all together. Going back to the hostel, they went for beers and my dad and I went to our room to sleep.

The next day I finished packing and meanwhile my dad was finishing (girls are not always the longest to pack…) I went to make the pancakes for breakfast. I made some small one for snacks if we need them. We had breakfast and left the hostel to find a taxi.

The journey in taxi took us around an hour to go from the historical part of the town to the airport. It was nice as we were able cross the city, see the big tower from near and took some pictures.




Goodbye Panama!!

1 commentaire: