Pages

Goodbye flagstaff Az School

Well, already time to say goodbye to my first group!
The journey to Heredia went smoothly and I read about 150pages of my fanfiction...it's so good to be able to read in a bus! Coudln't do it before without being sick: it seems that I can now! :D
The kids were all sleepy and slept or chat quietly during all the time. We got to the hotel around midnight and went directly to bed. Alarm clock at 3:15 :S...short night!

We left the hotel at 4:30am, once everyone was awake, ready and in the bus. Goodbye at the airport and back to the hotel with Chiquitin to have breakfast there. I had a wonderful piece of Banan cake and took some slices with me for the day!

I got to my family in Heredia around 7am. We spoke a bit and I went to have a shower and to sleep for a while. Woke up at 10 but stayed in bed until 11:30 reading. Maria went to play Bingo with her friend and left me the keys so that I could lock the door when leaving. Muni and Chiquitin when to find me at the house around 2pm to have a tour in Heredia and to know where everything was. We stop at the mol and have a late lunch overthere. Back at home, back to my book^^ Bed time at 8 because alarm clock at 4:15am for my first group alone!!!!!!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire