Pages

Time to leave Flamingo

14-19/03/2011

Not a lot to say about this week as all the days were pretty much the same: beach in the morning, lunch at restaurant with the kids, little break in the swimming pool while the students are in class and then office to work a bit. At 5pm, take the kids back home, dinner with family and time to go to bed! I've never gone so early to bed!!! I can, sometimes, when I'm really tired go to bed early but that once in a while...this week it was between 7 and 8:30pm.....

Some pictures about the great time we had at the beach:







Some strange facts^^
On wednesday we went to a restaurant with the kids and I found that the owner had a strange accent...he is French...and comes from Nancy, a town near my own town! A small world!

On thursday we went with Muni to have lunch at the Monkey bar without the kids (they had breakfast at school^^). I understood quite quickly why it's called the Monkey bar:






On thursday night we went with the kids to a ice cream shop...YAMI! And they really knew me: Baileys icecream...O I miss England!!!! While I was eating my deicious ice cream I was remembering the end of year BBQ at Sherbourne House, the farewell party in Phoenix... I miss you guys! I really do!! Hopefuly we'll also have that in Warwick next year!!!!

Today (friday) no beach! As it's the last day, we wouldn't have time to dry our stuff and be ready to leave at 5pm. So this morning it was late meeting: at 10:30! I had a big, even an HUGE breakdast with Gallo Pinto (=rice + beans) with eggs and melon....huge but very good! My tica mum was affraid I would got hungry before leaving so at 9:30 she brought me some banana cake with vanilla ice cream....so yumy!!! I'll definitely take 10kg while being in Costa Rica!

At the school we had some pizzas and the kids leanrt to dance. After we had PINATA: it was so good!




Tonights gonna be a good night ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdROGNQ5aWs

Tonights gonna be a short night! Indeed! We are driving the kids to San Jose Airport which is in Heredia....6hours by bus from where we are now :D So as soon as they finished classes at 5pm, it'll be time to go. I charged my I-pod and my computer so that I'll have a lot to do during the journey. I have 700 pages of document to read....sure I'll have enough!!

Goodbye Flamingo!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire