Pages

Irazu Volcano and Cartago

18/08/2011


Today we went to the volcano Irazu which is situated 1 hour from San José. We arrived there and were surprised by the temperature, no more are 11 degrees! A lot of people were looking at me and I couldn’t understand why…Jeffrey took a picture of me…true I looked stupid with my jumper AND my sunglasses….well it was sunny in the car before I fell asleep and didn’t realized I still have them at the volcano.

 We had a very bad view but decided to stay a bit longer to enjoy the fresh air.

 

 I couldn't resist...

Neither to that!
10 minutes later the weather got better
 I climb all the volcano..of course..who doubts it?

And 15 minutes later that was the view: it was a good idea to wait!





 Going down the volcano we had a great view of Cartago.



We then headed to Osisi to see the first church built by the Spanish and we had chicharones for lunch. It was a huge plate and none of us were able to finish it!
 


Then it was time for Cartago city to see the very famous church.



 We picked up Juan Ca on the way to San Joaquin to collect our suitcases at CPI where I was able to say a last goodbye to Victor who was the only one still working. Then we went to Corona to pick another friend of Jeffrey and Juan ca: Bayron, and went to see the very gothic church of Corona.


At 10pm they left us at the bus stop where we had to take the night bus to Panama!


Tomorrow: David and Boquete

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire